2014-2015

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 2 21DSD

Day 2 -

Sleep quality - Oh man, terrible! I saw someone posted on Instagram this morning that they wondered if the full moon affected their sleep; that's the only explanation I have. I laid in bed for an hour trying to go to sleep, and then I tossed and turned all night, getting up about every two hours.

Exercise -More running around and errands today.

Food - Today was a little unplanned. I had a doctor's visit this morning that I needed to be nothing to eat before I went in, and then I sat in the waiting room for over an hour before finally getting called back. I didn't get to eat my first meal until around 1 oclock. Since we were still out and about in town, we stopped for something. I had a steak and some veggies. No picture. Then, due to the aformentioned terrible sleep, I cam home and took a 2 hour nap. When I got up, I snacked on some Applegate pepperoni and had a pumpkin smoothie.  For dinner, I made the cottage pie recipe in the 21DSD cookbook. I used half beef and half venison, and sweet potatoes instead of butternut. It was so good. I definitely got full, but really wanted seconds ;)





I also had one serving of Kombucha, and am currently drinking my coffee that I didn't get to have this morning.


Notes - As mentioned, sleep was terrible, and my whole day was thrown off with the early morning doctor's appointment, the late first meal, and the nap when I came home. I'm currently sporting a headache, which I'm not sure is from lack of coffee today or a detox side effect. I wanted ALL THE THINGS today, not just chocolate. Things I won't even mention. Things that you crave so desperately, so badly, and then when you get them you're like, oh, wow, this does NOT taste as good as I thought it would. It was better in my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment