2014-2015

Monday, July 19, 2010

Still a bit overwhelmed...

And I'm trying not to be. This shouldn't be stressful for me; because I can make it really easy by just buying a boxed curriculum. I've already decided that's not what I want, so I just need to revel and enjoy the process as I go through it. I think what stresses me is all the ideas floating in my head; I'll get to looking for something, and get sidetracked onto something else, and 30 minutes later, I totally forgot what I was looking for initially. Or, I'll bookmark the page for future reference, to try to stay on track, and then I've got 100 bookmarks, and have no idea why I bookmarked that page!!

I found this blog a few days ago; this mom posts on a homeschooling board, and she was sharing some ideas for what to do on the first day of school; and I bookmarked her blog, and I also fanned her on Facebook. She made a new post today about her new independent folder, and I got lost in the sheer genius of her organization skills. Honestly, this woman is what I aspire to be; I want to be this organized. I just don't know how to be LOL

http://livelearnandlovetogether.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-improved-independent-notebook.html

I'm hoping to take a few pages out of her book, so to speak, to help me find my center with all of this work I have placed upon my shoulders (willingly, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment